Technical & Security Specifications
Learn more about how WeSchool meets GDPR, SSO, HTTPS and other technical requirements.
WeSchool has received several certifications and recognitions that reflect our dedication to quality and security. These include:
- ISO 9001:2015: This certification signifies our commitment to maintaining high-quality standards.
- ISO 27001:2013: It showcases our focus on ensuring the security of our services.
- ISO 20000-1:2020: This demonstrates our effective service management practices.
In addition, we’re honored to have received the AgID Certification from the Italian government, recognizing our role as a reliable digital service provider.
We are proud to declare our full compliance with the GDPR regulations.
- Data Owner: You are the data owner when you use WeSchool’s services.
- Data Controller: WeSchool Srl.
- Data Protection Officer (DPO): You can reach out to Studio E-Lex at [email protected]. Our registered office is located in Rome, 00186, Via Dei Barbieri, 6, with VAT number 11514241006.
SOC 1 and SOC 2 Compliance
We always aim to provide our clients with transparent and compliant services to safeguard your data and privacy. For in-depth insights into our SOC compliance, refer to our data center’s SOC compliance documentation.
The WeSchool platform maintains a constantly high uptime of 99.99%, minimizing potential downtime. Our resilient infrastructure with redundant components, combined with proactive monitoring, ensures our clients can rely on uninterrupted access. In case of need, we can provide our customers with more information.
You can find our current support service availability here. If you have an Enterprise account and would like to discuss custom Service Level Agreements (SLAs), we’re more than happy to chat with you about it.
Data export process